Your data recorded during your registration is only used to send you your orders.
This data is in no way disclosed to a third person or a company.
We respect your privacy
1- Conclusion of the sales contract between the Buyer and ATLANTIS IMAGES
1) The ArtWorks are presented on the Site with a description enabling the Buyer to know their essential characteristics and their price.
2) The Buyer selects the ArtWork (s) he wishes to buy.
3) He confirms his choice of Product (s), reads and accepts these GTC by clicking on validation. He chooses his method of payment between a payment by bank card or by bank transfer to the account of ATLANTIS IMAGES. If he chooses payment by bank card, he immediately proceeds to payment. If he chooses payment by bank transfer, he proceeds to this operation as quickly as possible so that payment is actually received within 4 working days on the bank account of ATLANTIS IMAGES.
4) The Buyer receives an email confirming that his order has been taken into account. However, the sales contract is subject to the condition that the Product is available and that the transfer has been received if the Buyer has chosen this method of payment.
5) The artist is informed by ATLANTIS IMAGES that one or more of the works he has delegated has been the subject of an order.
6) The artist undertakes to confirm and / or deny the availability of the Product (s) ordered by the Buyer within 5 days of the information received as referred to in point 5). In the event that the same Product is the subject of an order by several Buyers at the same time, and depending on the availability of this Product (single work), it will only be sold to the first Buyer who registers his order . The order will then be canceled for the other Buyers.
7) Once the availability of the Product (s) confirmed or denied by ATLANTIS IMAGES, an email is sent by ATLANTIS IMAGES to the Purchaser to inform him of the availability or not of the Product (s) ordered ).
8) In the event of confirmation of the availability of the Product (s) by the artist, ATLANTIS IMAGES makes a firm commitment to deliver the Products or to make them available at the point of sale within the targeted period.
In the absence of confirmation of the availability of the Product (s) within the period referred to in point 6), or of non-receipt of the transfer by ATLANTIS IMAGES within 5 working days from the date of validation of the order, the contract concluded between the Purchaser and ATLANTIS IMAGES is automatically terminated and each of the parties is released from its obligations. The Buyer is assured that his bank account will not be debited.
However, only the contract for the sale of the unavailable Product (s) is affected by this resolution.
9) In the event of confirmation of the availability of all or part of the Products ordered by the Purchaser and confirmation of the receipt of the transfer by ATLANTIS IMAGES if the Purchaser has chosen this method of payment, said Products are dispatched by ATLANTIS IMAGES.
2- Price and payment
The purchase price of the Product is set by ATLANTIS IMAGES. It is mentioned in euros including tax on the description sheet, shipping costs included. If customs duties, local taxes or import duties are payable, these duties are the responsibility of the Purchaser and are their sole responsibility, both in terms of declarations and payments to the competent authorities and / bodies. It is up to him to obtain information from the competent authorities.
Payment for purchases made through the Service can be made by credit card with ATLANTIS IMAGES.
The Purchaser will be debited for the price of the Product purchased only when ATLANTIS IMAGES has validated the availability of said Product. In case of unavailability of the Product the Buyer will not be debited and his payment will be canceled. In the event of availability validated by ATLANTIS IMAGES, the Purchaser will be debited with a deferral of 5 days from the time when he validated his order.
Payment for purchases made through the Service can also be made by transfer to the account of ATLANTIS IMAGES. The transfer must be made within 5 working days from the date of the order.
3- Payment security
ATLANTIS IMAGES has chosen efficient and rigorous tools in terms of securing means of payment. ATLANTIS IMAGES has adopted the Stripe solution for payment methods, using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and 3D Secure encryption process, the most efficient security systems at present, and which establish an encrypted connection directly between the Buyer and bank.
ATLANTIS IMAGES has no access to confidential information relating to the means of payment that the Customer uses during payment. This is why the Customer's bank details will be asked for each new order. Indeed, only Stripe has confidential information which remains inaccessible to third parties.
Although ATLANTIS IMAGES uses encrypted security software, the security of information and payments transmitted over the Internet or via e-mail cannot be guaranteed. ATLANTIS IMAGES cannot be held liable for damage resulting from the use of electronic means of communication, including (but not limited to) damage resulting from a failure or delay in the transmission of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and for the transmission of viruses.
4- Shipping method and costs
4.1 Shipping by ATLANTIS IMAGES to the Buyer's home
The Purchaser has the possibility of having the Work delivered to his home by notifying him when placing his order. The work is delivered to the address provided by the Buyer when ordering. In this case, provided that ATLANTIS IMAGES has validated the availability of the Work and notified the receipt of payment, ATLANTIS IMAGES is responsible for packaging the Work and making it available to a carrier.
Depending on the Buyer's delivery address, different tax rules and other fees may apply. If the Buyer has products shipped outside his territory, he may have to pay import customs duties upon receipt of his products. ATLANTIS IMAGES cannot control these costs and we cannot predict their amount. The Buyer will be responsible for the payment of these taxes and customs duties not included.
The Purchaser can contact their local customs office for more information before placing their order.
ATLANTIS IMAGES undertakes to make the ordered work available to the carrier within the period indicated on the sheet of the work from the date of confirmation of availability of the ordered product; ATLANTIS IMAGES making a firm commitment to make the Products available to a carrier within the deadline. The Products are delivered to the address indicated by the Buyer when placing his order and should be delivered no later than 7 working days after confirmation of the availability of the Product at the carrier ATLANTIS IMAGES, the time may vary depending on of the chosen carrier. It is the sole responsibility of the Purchaser to ensure that the information he communicates to ATLANTIS IMAGES for this purpose is and remains correct and that it will allow him to receive the Products that he purchases on the Site.
ATLANTIS IMAGES undertakes to transmit to the Buyer, the name of the transporter who took charge of transporting the Product to the Buyer as well as the parcel number in order to allow the Buyer to follow the state of his order on the carrier's site, provided that the latter offers a package tracking service.
In this context, the Products travel at the risk of ATLANTIS IMAGES.
5- Right to retract
In accordance with the legal provisions in force, as part of a purchase made from ATLANTIS IMAGES established in the European Economic Area (member countries of the European Union), the Purchaser, if he himself is a national of this area , has a period of 14 days from receipt of the Product (s) ordered to exercise, with ATLANTIS IMAGES, its right of withdrawal, without having to justify reasons or pay a penalty.
The Buyer exercises his right of withdrawal directly from ATLANTIS IMAGES by sending an email to the address email@example.com. ATLANTIS IMAGES will manage the return of the work and will bear the costs of returns (excluding customs fees payable on delivery). If the buyer returns the work himself without waiting for instructions from ATLANTIS IMAGES, he will not be able to claim reimbursement of the delivery costs and takes all responsibility for the sending and the condition of the work to the arrival.
Refunds from ATLANTIS IMAGES to the Buyer are made once the work has been received.
The Artwork must be returned in perfect condition by the Buyer and in its original packaging (or equivalent).
In the case of a purchase by leasing, the signing of the delivery slip constitutes renunciation of the right of withdrawal.
6- Litigation - Disputes
In general, ATLANTIS IMAGES undertakes to provide quality service to Buyers.
As such, any Buyer has the possibility of reporting by sending an email to ATLANTIS IMAGES at the address firstname.lastname@example.org, within 21 days of receipt of any Work, any complaint concerning the Works ordered, according to the following criteria:
- Product not received: the Product has not been received by the Buyer.
- Non-conforming product: the Product received does not correspond to the Product ordered.
- Damaged product: the Product received is damaged or broken
In the event of a Buyer's complaint concerning a Work, once ATLANTIS IMAGES is informed of the said complaint by sending an email, ATLANTIS IMAGES makes its personal business of the resolution of the dispute which opposes it to the Buyer . Disputes are directly settled by ATLANTIS IMAGES. ATLANTIS IMAGES shall make its best efforts to resolve the dispute between the Buyer and the Buyer amicably.
Depending on the case, the declared dispute will give rise either to the return of the Work ordered and to the refund of the Buyer by ATLANTIS IMAGES or to the partial or total refund of the Buyer only.
In the event of return of the Work by the Buyer, it will be up to ATLANTIS IMAGES to organize the return of the Work and to bear all the costs payable by it.
In this case, the price of the Product (s) purchased and the shipping costs paid by the Buyer when placing their order will be reimbursed by ATLANTIS IMAGES once the work has been received.
7- Personal data
In addition to Article 6 of the Buyer T & Cs, the Buyer is informed that all of the data collected within the framework of the Service when placing orders is processed by ATLANTIS IMAGES for the purpose of processing said orders.
The information and data of the Buyers relating to the delivery are transmitted by ATLANTIS IMAGES for the sole purpose of enabling the ordered Works to be dispatched. In no case may they be used for other purposes.
ATLANTIS IMAGES undertakes to ensure the security of the personal data that they keep for the purposes of carrying out and monitoring orders.
In the event of a difficulty concerning the processing of this data, the Purchaser may contact ATLANTIS IMAGES directly, under the conditions laid down, as the case may be, in the Buyer T & Cs.
8- Partial nullity
If one or more stipulations of these CGV are held to be invalid or declared as such in application of a law, a regulation or a final decision of a competent court, the other stipulations will keep all their force and all their scope.
9- Applicable law
These general conditions are subject to French law. Any dispute relating to their interpretation and / or execution falls under French jurisdiction.